top of page
Clinical Sample Management
We recognize that samples collected during preclinical or clinical trials are crucial data that cannot be replaced. As such, we have put in place quality controls to preserve sample identity, integrity and provide thorough traceability documentation.
Our service offerings for clinical samples include the following storage conditions:
<-135°C (vapor phase LN2)
2-8°C (refrigerated storage)
* Logistics and storage of biological samples
* Inventory and storage of mounted slide blocks and slides
* Inspection and verification of sample identity and label integrity
* Storage of archive samples
* Coordination of shipments from clinical sites.
bottom of page